- To foster a vibrant atmosphere conducive to the all round development of students.
- To undertake capacity building initiatives, to encourage every students to strive for the fulfillment of their potentialities.
- To ensure active and equal participation of women in the process of decision making in all spheres of life.
- To inculcate a scientific temper in order to reorient societal attitudes and prejudices.
- To nurture a lifelong association in learning.
- To inculcate social awareness and responsibilities in women enabling them to make a meaningful contribution to the society and nation.
“The Student Charter is a commitment of the management, staff and students of Handique Girls’ College to a partnership in quality learning. ”